Approved NDIS, HCWA & Better Start Provider


We are registered to provide rebates through:

  • Private Health Funds
    Most private health funds provide rebates for assessment and intervention depending on your level of cover. Check with your health fund if your child is eligible for a rebate.
  • Medicare
    • Enhanced Primary Care Plan (EPC)
      for children with chronic or complex difficulties
    • Better Access to Mental Health / Focused Psychological Services (FPS)
      for children with mental health or behavioural difficulties. Using this plan, children can receive occupational therapy for cognitive behavioural therapy including:

      • attention regulation
      • relaxation strategies
      • skills training
      • problem solving training
      • anger management
      • stress management
      • communication training
      • social skills training

To receive Medicare rebates, children need to be referred by a doctor. Information about Medicare rebates is available through: