Speech Pathologist & Occupational Therapist (Contract Basis)
Experienced Speech Pathologist or Occupational Therapist-Paediatrics- Private Practice
Work in a:
Well resourced practice in a non-pressured work environment. Clean and bright work space with all modern amenities including employee and visitor parking.
About the business:
This is a small private practice in Western Sydney. We are just beginning and looking to recruit an experienced speech & occupational therapist on a contract basis. This practice service with reception/waiting area, kitchenette, bathroom facilities and a HICAPS / Eftpos terminal.
* Clinical assessment, planning and implementation of intervention for preschool and school age children.* Off-site service delivery- homes, schools and childcare centres.* Participation in business development activities.
Skills and Experience:
* Recognised Speech Pathology/Occupational qualification
* Eligibility for Speech Pathology Australia
* Working with children check
* Three or more years experience managing a paediatric caseload
* Current driving license
* Demonstrated ability to provide interventions, assessments and service delivery models
* Experience in the field of disability and Autism desirable
* Sound problem-solving and time-management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Genuinely enjoy working with children
Also looking for an experienced Receptionist. Either part time, casual or full time work for the same practice.
PART TIME OR FULL TIME CLINICIANS ARE WELCOME
Please contact Froid on 0432413941 or email:email@example.com-